Introduction to Griggs International Academy（GIA）
Griggs International Academy (abbr. GIA) was established by Mr. Fredrick Griggs in 1909. With its current headquarters located on the campus of Andrews University, Michigan, USA, this academy is about 2 hours’ drive away from the city of Chicago. GIA independently develops curricula and teaching management systems for its affiliated schools, and conducts assessments and evaluations of their performance.
GIA authorizes overseas institutions to establish GIA partner schools, which offer a 15-year-long, consistent system of curriculum for students’ development, as approved and accredited by the US Dept. of Education and other educational authorities—from kindergarten, through elementary and high school (ie: for students ranging from 3 to 18 years old.)
Mr. Fredrick Griggs, The Founder of GIA
Why do we choose GIA?
- · In the past hundred years, it has focused on providing professional international education products and services (course research and development, application, assessment and peripheral products) for form kindergartens to high schools all over the world.
- · Griggs International Academy in accredited by the highest level organizations. Our diplomas are preferred by the top universities and accepted worldwide as a trusted education provider.
- · Accredited by Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools Commissions on Elementary and Secondary Schools
- · Approved as a non-public school by the Maryland State Board of Education for Kindergarten, Elementary and High School
- · Accredited by the Accrediting Association of Seventh-day Adventist Schools, Colleges, and Universities
- · National Council for Private School Accreditation
- · Member of International Association for K-12 Online Learning
- · University of California， A-G Course approval
- · College Board School
- · More than 8000 schools and about 1 million registered students all over the world. It is one of the most famous international education institutions that have the largest number of authorized schools and the largest number of students.
- · There are many super first-class schools in GIA authorized member schools
- · The academic achievement is remarkable: in the 2013-2016 school years, 60% of the graduates were admitted by top 50 US universities, and 80% graduates admitted by the top 100. 100% of the graduates get offers from universities around the world.
美国 SDA 认证机构的认证
美国 SDA 认证机构的认证
GIA provides for schools, teachers and students:
- · Curriculum standards and course books accredited by the U.S. government
- · Overseas teachers recruitment
- · Training and professional development for teachers
- · Review and evaluation of teachers’ performance
- · Registration, grading and archive management for students
- · Student grade reports
- · American diplomas or certificates for qualified students
- · Counseling service for overseas study and for scholarship application
- · Student exchanges between GIA partner schools
- · Summer camps for study tours and summer schools
Why does GIA issue exclusive authorization to Boyuan School?
- · 25 years of fruitful experience in international education.
- · Comprehensive professional background in international education.
- · A team with excellent, professional, front-line international education experience, who understand China also understand the world.
- · The ability to combine the educational system of GIA with the situation in China can ensure excellent executional quality.
- · High quality education environment, strong financial resources.
- · Great affirmation and trust on the personality, character and strength of the founders.